Saturday, July 16, 2016

KLM Special

For my current expedition, I found really good connections and prices on KLM. The staff, especially on the long haul flights are super friendly. One of them, Esther, even guided me once I landed in Schiphol Airport on how to make a direct connection to Rotterdam, followed by a water taxi to Krimpen aan de Lek.  I also hear that the staff gets treated really well. That just makes me want to post this page with all things connected to my flights on The Royal Dutch Airways.

This is my itinerary on KLM:
Singapore to Amsterdam 
Amsterdam to St Petersburg
St Petersburg to Amsterdam
Amsterdam to Singapore



Have you seen the amazing clock at Schiphol Airport? 


... and the air plane toy store? 


The night shift


Pre-flight briefing 


Snack time :)


I had a wrap



Pancakes for breakfast


Pizza



Coffee 30,000ft up



Linda preparing for landing. 



Don't forget to follow this blog. 
For daily postings on FB and IG: 
http://instagram.com/alvinmark

2 comments:

  1. Would love to know I could purchase some of your work. I have loved following you and find your sketches and painting incredibly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi @cherilou, thank you for your message. :)
    Email me at alvinmark@gmail.com and we'll work it out from there.
    Cheerios!

    ReplyDelete